Sea Water Treatment
Removal of marine growth from sea chest and sea water cooling systems.
Products for water treatment
- Alkalinity ControlCondition hardness salts for blowdown. Maintains optimum pH, alkalinity and prevents corrosion and scale build-up.
- Antifreeze CoolantProtects the cooling water, lowers the freezing point. Can be used with Vecom Marine cooling water treatment.
- Bacteria ControlEffective against bacteria and algae in cooling water or ballast water.
- Boiler Treat CombiConditions boilers and protects against the four elements of the boiler water: boiler pH, hardness scale, condensate pH and boiler coagulant. Suitable for boilers up to 35 bar pressure.
- Boiler Treat One ShotPrevents scale, hardness by removing particles during blowdown. Alkalinity controls corrosion. Protects three elements of boiler water treatment. Suitable for low-pressure boilers.
- Condensate ControlBoiler steam is the only way to maintain acid and neutralise pH on the condensate.
- Condensate TreatSuperior oxygen scavenger based on neutralised organic acid.
- Cooltreat NCLTProtects metal surfaces and maintains stable pH to prevent corrosion.
- EcosperseInject dispersant into sea chest to prevent biological contamination.
- Evaporator TreatPrevents crystal growth and scale formation.
- Hardness Control LiquidMaintains the boilers’ optimum phosphate levels to avoid scale and corrosion.
- Hydrazide (oxygen scavenger)Oxygen scavenger, direct replacement of hydrazine.
- Liquid CoagulantConditions and prevents the sludge in the boiler as well as removing oil.
- Potable Water StabilizerPrevents red water, corrosion and scale in ship’s potable water and other systems.
- Test Kit Alkalinity P & MDetermination of alkalinity P & M. Range 0 – 400 ppm.
- Test Kit ChlorideDetermination of chloride. Range 0 – 400 ppm.
- Test Kit NitriteDetermination of nitrite. Range 0 – 3400 ppm.
- Test Kit Oxygen/Hydrazide DEHADetermination of DEHA (N,N-Diethylhydroxylamine) (0 – 0.5 mg/l or 0 to 500 ppb).
- Test Kit PhosphateDetermination of phosphate as PO4 (0 – 80 mg/l).
- Test Kit Total HardnessDetermination of Total Hardness. Range 0 – 30 ppm.