Various effective solutions for water treatment
Vecom Marine offers various effective products for water treatment. These include products for conditioning cooling water and boiler water, preventing scale formation and corrosion, neutralising pH, etc. We have a full range of test kits for determination of alkalinity, chloride, nitrite, DEHA, phosphate and hardness.
Products for water treatment
- Alkalinity ControlCondition hardness salts for blowdown. Maintains optimum pH, alkalinity and prevents corrosion and scale build-up.
- Antifreeze CoolantProtects the cooling water, lowers the freezing point. Can be used with Vecom Marine cooling water treatment.
- Bacteria ControlEffective against bacteria and algae in cooling water or ballast water.
- Boiler Treat CombiConditions boilers and protects against the four elements of the boiler water: boiler pH, hardness scale, condensate pH and boiler coagulant. Suitable for boilers up to 35 bar pressure.
- Boiler Treat One ShotPrevents scale, hardness by removing particles during blowdown. Alkalinity controls corrosion. Protects three elements of boiler water treatment. Suitable for low-pressure boilers.
- Condensate ControlBoiler steam is the only way to maintain acid and neutralise pH on the condensate.
- Condensate TreatSuperior oxygen scavenger based on neutralised organic acid.
- Cooltreat NCLTProtects metal surfaces and maintains stable pH to prevent corrosion.
- EcosperseInject dispersant into sea chest to prevent biological contamination.
- Evaporator TreatPrevents crystal growth and scale formation.
- Hardness Control LiquidMaintains the boilers’ optimum phosphate levels to avoid scale and corrosion.
- Hydrazide (oxygen scavenger)Oxygen scavenger, direct replacement of hydrazine.
- Liquid CoagulantConditions and prevents the sludge in the boiler as well as removing oil.
- Potable Water StabilizerPrevents red water, corrosion and scale in ship’s potable water and other systems.
- Test Kit Alkalinity P & MDetermination of alkalinity P & M. Range 0 – 400 ppm.
- Test Kit ChlorideDetermination of chloride. Range 0 – 400 ppm.
- Test Kit NitriteDetermination of nitrite. Range 0 – 3400 ppm.
- Test Kit Oxygen/Hydrazine DEHADetermination of DEHA (N,N-Diethylhydroxylamine) (0 – 0.5 mg/l or 0 to 500 ppb).
- Test Kit PhosphateDetermination of phosphate as PO4 (0 – 80 mg/l).
- Test Kit Total HardnessDetermination of Total Hardness. Range 0 – 30 ppm.