TEST KIT PHOSPHATE is suitable for measuring phosphate levels in high-pressure boilers. Designed to accompany HARDNESS CONTROL LIQUID.
Directions for use
1. Fill both cells with 10 ml of sample (filtered if necessary). Place one cell in the left side of the comparator as the blank.
2. Add 25 drops of PB1, mix and then add 25 drops of PB2 and mix.
3. Place in right side of comparator and rotate the disc until colour match is obtained.
• If samples are turbid, filter before testing.
• 25 drops is equivalent to 1 ml. You may add 1 ml of each reagent in place of 25 drops but you must ensure you use a clean syringe after each product.
Test Kit Phosphate contents
• 1x Phosphate HR disk (0 – 80 ppm)
• 1x Comparator
• 2x 10 ml Square Plastic Cell
• 2x 30 ml PB1
• 2x 30 ml PB2
Features & Benefits
- Includes Comparator & Phosphate HR disc (0 – 80 ppm)
- Easy to use
- Reliable & accurate results
- Easy management & storing design
- Uniform reagent consumption
- Reagents in excepted quantities making the kit normal-post sendable