Effective solutions for fuel oil treatment
Vecom Marine offers various effective products for fuel oil treatment. These include sludge dispersants, lubricity improvers, soot removers, combustion improvers, carbon oxidation catalysts, slag modifiers and reducers of the harmful effects of vanadium oxides. We also provide a range of fuel and lube oil test kits.
Products for fuel oil treatment
- FOT Sludge DispersantSpecialised liquid product, containing solvents, dispersants, emulsifiers and surface-active agents combined with a combustion improver.
- FOT Flow ImproverPolymeric additive that improves the cold flow properties of middle distillates.
Pre-Combustion and Combustion
- FOT LI 4100Non-metallic, phosphorus-free lubricity improver for use in low-sulphur diesels and other middle distillates, which possess poor lubricity characteristics.
- AsteroidsOrganic materials with controlled particle size used for cleaning blades of gas side of exhaust gas turbochargers in modern diesel engines.
Combustion and Post-Combustion
- Economizer TreatLiquid soot remover to prevent soot deposits in exhaust gas boilers at low temperature. Extremely efficient when slow steaming at sea.
- FOT Combustion CatalystCombustion improver, carbon catalyst, ash modifier and smoke suppressant for diesel engines burning heavy fuel oils and boilers.
- Valve TreatLiquid compound that contains chemicals proven effective in reducing harmful effects of vanadium oxides and sodium salts in diesel engines.
- Gas Side CleanerAlkaline liquid for removal of deposits from exhaust gas economizers, when water washing.
- Soot Remover LiquidActive blend of mineral-based salts, containing slag modifiers and carbon oxidation catalyst.
- Soot Remover PowderDry powder compound, with an active blend of mineral-based salts, containing slag modifiers and carbon oxidation catalyst.
- Test Cabinet Fuel and Lube OilPortable laboratory for efficient and exact condition monitoring of fuel, lube and hydraulic oil in engines.
- Test Kit Cat Fines CheckDetermination test kit for Al- and Si-based catalyst fines.
- Test Kit Compa Dens CheckDetermination of density, compatibility and stability of oil.
- Test Kit Cooly CheckPour Point determination.
- Test Kit Iron Check EDigital test for chemical determination of iron content.
- Test Kit Lube Oil Check 5For checking water-in-oil, Base Number, oil viscosity, salt water contamination and spot test.
- Test Kit Lube Oil Check 6For checking water-in-oil, Base Number, oil viscosity, salt water contamination, spot test and falling ball viscosity.
- Test Kit Twin Check 4.0Electronic test for water-in-oil and BN (Base Number).
- Test Kit WIO CheckWater-in-oil measuring device.