URICLEAN CONCENTRATE is a blend of concentrated cleaners for effective removal of uric acid deposits. The product is formulated especially for vacuum type sanitation system, where uric acid deposits persist and ultimately cause internal blockages. It has the proven ability to reduce blockage within the vessel’s sanitation piping system.
URICLEAN CONCENTRATE is designed to be the first phase treatment before implementing an effective bacteria type treatment such as MICROZYME SEWAGE. It is suitable for use in all types of marine sanitation systems.
Directions for use
50 ml of URICLEAN CONCENTRATE should be added to each toilet daily. It can also be used at the same rate in sinks and shower drains.
URICLEAN CONCENTRATE is usually available in plastic cans of 25 l.
Features & Benefits
- Toilet descaler
- Excellent general cleaner for toilets, sinks, showers and tubs
- Easy to use and cost-effective
- Effectively removes and controls the accumulation of uric acid deposits in marine sanitation systems
- Removes lime scale
- Safe on carbon steel and copper
- Safe on PVC piping
- Digests cooking grease, fat and oils in toilets, drains and pipes