MICROZYME SEWAGE is a concentrated blend of liquid living aerobic and anaerobic bacteria especially selected for the unique ability to produce active enzymes, which are required for the degradation of sanitation wastes. MICROZYME SEWAGE, which is the fourth generation of bacteria sanitation treatments, has been subjected to stringent antibiotic screening. MICROZYME SEWAGE is naturally occurring and is not genetically engineered. Therefore it is safe for usage under all types of applications. With its unique ability to formulate bacteria strains, which produce large amounts of amylase (starch), protease (protein), cellulase (cellulose), and lipase (grease), if used on a routine basis, it will supplement the bacteria normally present and thereby degrade waste material more rapidly and with greater efficiency.
MICROZYME SEWAGE is slug dosed into the sewage line such as Marine Sanitation Device (M.S.D.), Collection, Holding and Transfer System (CHTS), or other types of holding tanks. A more convenient method, which ensures treatment throughout the system, would be to apply the product directly to the galley and toilet facilities, e.g. sinks, showers and scuppers.
Directions for use
- A start-up dosage of 1 l/m3 of tank capacity should be added directly into the holding tank. Allow a minimum of 24 – 36 hours after this initial application for the system to become properly activated.
- Additional product should be added daily if used as a tank treatment/cleaner in the ratio of 0.2 l/m3.
- When used as a cleaner, 90 – 120 ml of product is added to each toilet, sink, and drain in the same manner as with any janitorial type cleaner.
MICROZYME SEWAGE performs within a pH range of 5.5 – 8.5 and at a temperature range of 10 – 44°C. Extreme variations of pH and temperature as well as wide shifts in either parameter over a short period of time should be avoided.
- Environmentally safe, completely biodegradable
- Minimum aerobic bacteria count of 40 billion/gallon
- Store in cool dry place, keep container closed when not in use
- Do not ingest, do not get into eyes, avoid prolonged skin contact
- At eye and skin contact, wash thoroughly with fresh water
MICROZYME SEWAGE is usually available in plastic cans of 10 l and 25 l.
Features & Benefits
- Superior liquid sanitation treatment
- Easy to use and extremely economical
- Stops sanitation wastes, grease and fat from accumulating in drain system
- Eliminates foul odours and deodorizes shipboard sanitation systems
- Replaces hazardous, aggressive caustic and acid cleaners
- Regular usage prevents clogging of drain systems
- Keeps organic waste in liquid form allowing easy pumping
- Keeps the system clean and maintenance free
- Overcomes safety problems associated with toxic cleaning chemicals
- Safe, non-caustic, non-corrosive, non-toxic and fully biodegradable