- Cleaning of soft and light, non oxidised vegetable and animal oil residues from tank surfaces
- Suitable for use on most tank coatings including aluminium, zinc alloy and other light metal alloys
- Cleaning of steam sides of condensers
- Cleaning of oil and grease residues in heat exchangers, pre-heaters, etc.
- Cleaning of atmospheric contamination
Directions for use
For high-pressure work allow STEAMCLEAN HPC-NF to penetrate for 5 – 10 minutes in a temperature of 20 – 80°C before washing off to prevent STEAMCLEAN HPC-NF from drying on the surface to be cleaned and forming edges; keep it damp. Cleaning effect is greatly increased by working with warm water.
For high-pressure work dilute STEAMCLEAN HPC-NF to a 0.1 – 2.0% solution.
- Cleaning of tanks should, if possible, be carried out immediately after discharge of contents.
- STEAMCLEAN HPC-NF should be mixed in a 5 – 25% solution with fresh water and applied at a temperature 20 – 80°C where possible.
- Apply by circulation, spray, steam or soak. For fast and efficient cleaning best results are obtained by using fixed and portable tank cleaning machines such as Butterworth or similar.
- Flush out tanks after final cleaning, preferably with fresh water.
CLEANING CONDENSERS OR HEAT EXCHANGERS
- Prepare a 3 – 8% solution of STEAMCLEAN HPC-NF with fresh water.
- Apply by circulation for 24 hours, or by filling condenser or heat exchanger approx. half full, heating and agitating by steam lance or auxiliary steam line. A temperature of 60 – 90°C should be maintained during cleaning process.
- Drain and thoroughly flush with fresh/demineralised water.
STEAMCLEAN HPC-NF is usually available in plastic cans of 25 l and plastic drums of 200 l.
Features & Benefits
- Designed for high-pressure cleaning machines and immersion baths
- Tank cleaning of vegetable, animal and mineral oil residues
- Degreasing of heat exchangers, condensers, etc.
- Light detergent power
- Leaves grease-free surfaces
- Rapid penetration
- Rapid rinsing
- Can be used on most metals, rubber, varnish, plastic, tin, zinc, copper and their alloys
- Saves time and reduces labour costs