SEPARATOR DISC CLEANER is an especially formulated blend of surfactants, solvents and acids designed to remove carbonaceous and varnish deposits from lube oil and fuel oil separator discs.
Directions for use
It is recommended to immerse the discs in a diluted solution of SEPARATOR DISC CLEANER. Depending upon the amount of deposits, use a solution containing 10 – 25%. Any suitable metal container (except galvanized) or dip tank can be used to contain the cleaning solution. The solution can be used at ambient temperature of 50°C – 60°C. Do not immerse bronze or brass support column in the cleaning solution, corrosion of these materials will likely occur. Remove the stainless steel discs from the support column and place only these stainless steel parts in the cleaning solution. After cleaning has been completed, thoroughly rinse the parts with plenty of fresh water.
SEPARATOR DISC CLEANER is usually available in plastic cans of 25 l.
Features & Benefits
- Easy to use and extremely cost-effective disc cleaner
- Does not contain any nonylphenol ethoxylates or other estrogenic compounds
- Removes carbonaceous and varnish deposits from discs
- Cleans down to the metal surface
- Reduces cleaning time and need for dismantling the separator stack
- Leaves no residue or film on the separator discs
- Can be used to clean all types of separator discs
- Safe to use and does not corrode disc material