ELECTROCLEAN SLOW is used for cleaning and degreasing of electrical equipment such as motors, generators, switchgears, contacts, coils, winches, etc. It is also used for general degreasing and cleaning of machine parts and equipment without the need for rinsing. Safe on all metals, metal alloys and insulating varnishes (except for certain plastics).
Directions for use
ELECTROCLEAN SLOW is used undiluted. Do not dilute product or use with any solution or emulsion. Cleaning should be done out of the vicinity of any ignition source and well-ventilated.
Small parts can be cleaned by immersing them in a bath filled with ELECTROCLEAN SLOW. Large components can be cleaned by spraying with a non-atomising spray, or brushing and wiping. Allow ELECTROCLEAN SLOW to completely evaporate leaving surface dry.
ELECTROCLEAN SLOW is usually available in steel drums of 25 l and 200 l.
Features & Benefits
- Fast penetrating action, removes contamination from all common electrical parts
- Specially designed to soak stator motors in a bath
- Can be applied with non-atomising spray avoiding the need to dismantle parts
- Slow evaporation allows parts to be cleaned in a bath
- Leaves surfaces completely clean after drying
- Can be used on all components and electrical switchgear
- Cleans and degreases electrical parts and equipment without the need of rinsing
- Easy to use and cost-effective