ELECTROCLEAN FAST is a safe cleaner for electrical equipment such as motors, generators, switchgear, contacts, coils, etc. Rinsing is not required after degreasing. Preliminary test should be conducted on polymethacrylate and silicone varnishes. Can be used on all metals and metal alloys.
Directions for use
ELECTROCLEAN FAST is used neat. Do not dilute or use in any solution or emulsion. Apply by brushing, dipping, or with non-atomising spray. Allow ELECTROCLEAN FAST to completely evaporate, leaving surface dry.
ELECTROCLEAN FAST is usually available in steel drums of 20 l.
Features & Benefits
- Rapid penetration
- Fast and powerful solvent
- Quick, controlled evaporation
- Complete evaporation leaving clean dry surface
- Harmless to electrical insulation
- Can be used on all normal components
- High dielectric constant, disruptive force more than 23,000 volts
- Recommended for application by non-atomising spray avoiding the need of extensive dismantling
- Easy to use and cost-effective electro cleaner