CARBON REMOVER NC is used undiluted for breaking down and separating residual combustion products, by-products and distillation of mineral oils. Suitable for cleaning burner tips, lube/fuel oil filters, oil coolers, fuel injectors and machines parts.
Directions for use
Burner tips, oil filters, injectors and machine parts can be cleaned effectively by soaking in a tank of undiluted CARBON REMOVER NC. Put the components in the tank and soak for 2 to 10 hours depending on the degree of soiling. Most deposits can be removed at ambient temperatures. If deposits are particularly hard to dissolve, heat up to maximum of 50°C in a properly ventilated area.
Heavy oil heaters, heat exchangers, oil coolers and equipment not possible to be dismantled for cleaning by soaking may be cleaned effectively by circulating undiluted CARBON REMOVER NC through the equipment for 4 to 10 hours depending on the degree of soiling. Remove excessive deposits by blowing compressed air or steam through the system prior to circulation.
CARBON REMOVER NC is usually available in steel drums of 25 l.
Features & Benefits
- Quickly dissolves deposits containing carbon, resins or varnishes and unburned fuel oil
- Eliminates need for hand scraping
- Simple and economical to use
- Removes carbon deposits from fuel injectors, burner tips & components fouled by carbon, varnish and resins
- Can be used to clean fuel filters and lube oil filters
- Removes resins and burned oil from fuel heaters & oil coolers
- Soaking and circulation makes dismantling of parts unnecessary
- Easy to use and cost-effective