Directions for use
Apply CEMENT REMOVER with a brush to surfaces to be cleaned.
In general 2 – 5% dilution with water is an ideal dosage to clean cargo holds without affecting the coatings.
Use undiluted for hard cement deposits on the surfaces.
Use diluted in solution of 25 – 50%, depending on the thickness of the cement layer.
Rinse thoroughly with water after 10 – 15 minutes after application.
CEMENT REMOVER is usually available in plastic cans of 25 l and plastic drums of 200 l.
Features & Benefits
- Fast and efficient cement removal
- Non-caustic / non-phosphate
- Non-solvent, non-butyl
- Safe on paint, glass, plastics and most metals
- Strong and effective removal of cement and concrete splatter on cargo holds, machinery and equipment
- Cost-effective and easy to use
- Inhibited against attack on ferrous metals
- Safe to use on most tank surfaces and most coatings