This product is especially suitable to soak and dissolve edible oil and other fats as well as proteins. It is especially recommended for use in industrial kitchens and slaughter houses, on extractors, walls, floors, machines and worktables and in all rooms where grease is a problem.
Directions for use
The cleaner is used for the removal of edible and animal fats, as well as proteins in the meat industry. It has a strong fat dissolving and emulsifying ability. Depending on the amount and the nature of the contamination use a 2 – 6% solution in hot water. Apply this solution with a brush or sponge on the object to be cleaned and soak for approx. 5 minutes. On heavily contaminated surfaces brush in-between and thereafter rinse with warm water.
Because of the presence of hardness stabilizers clogging of the nozzles is prevented when using with spray equipment. In this case we recommend a temperature of 60 – 80°C. For usage in so-called foam spray we advise a minimum concentration of 1%.
A solution of 2 – 6% in water with high temperature is most suitable for tank cleaning.
The product is an alkaline fluid, especially developed to break down fats, proteins and oils and can be used with tap water. Suitable for use on synthetic material, rubber, hardened enamels and most metals. It is however less suitable for use on aluminium, tin and galvanized materials.
WATERBASED ALKALINE FOAM is usually available in plastic cans of 25 l and plastic drums of 200 l.
Features & benefits
- Water-based cleaning agent
- Grease demolishing foam cleaner
- Tank cleaner for dissolving animal fats from tanks
- Does not contain nonyl phenol ethoxylates or other estrogenic compounds
- Especially suitable to soak and dissolve edible oil and other fats as well as proteins
- Easy to use and very economical
- Can be used as a galley cleaner or reefer cleaner
- Concentrated product with low dosage rates